Multiple telencephalic and extratelencephalic embryonic domains contribute neurons to the medial extended amygdala
Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 519, Issue 8, pages 1505–1525, 1 June 2011
How to Cite
Bupesh, M., Legaz, I., Abellán, A. and Medina, L. (2011), Multiple telencephalic and extratelencephalic embryonic domains contribute neurons to the medial extended amygdala. J. Comp. Neurol., 519: 1505–1525. doi: 10.1002/cne.22581
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 DEC 2010 10:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2010
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science and FEDER (DGICYT-FEDER). Grant Numbers: BFU2006-14804-C02-02/BFI (to L.M.), BFU2009-07212/BFI (to L.M.)
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science (to M.B.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!