Synaptic inputs to two types of koniocellular pathway ganglion cells in marmoset retina
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 519, Issue 11, pages 2135–2153, 1 August 2011
How to Cite
Percival, K. A., Martin, P. R. and Grünert, U. (2011), Synaptic inputs to two types of koniocellular pathway ganglion cells in marmoset retina. J. Comp. Neurol., 519: 2135–2153. doi: 10.1002/cne.22586
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 DEC 2010 10:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2010
- Project Grant from the National Health & Medical Research Council of Australia. Grant Numbers: 454460, 632640
- Lions Vision Research Fund
- University of Melbourne Melbourne Research Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!