Light- and dopamine-regulated receptive field plasticity in primate horizontal cells
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 519, Issue 11, pages 2125–2134, 1 August 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, A.-J., Jacoby, R. and Wu, S. M. (2011), Light- and dopamine-regulated receptive field plasticity in primate horizontal cells. J. Comp. Neurol., 519: 2125–2134. doi: 10.1002/cne.22604
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 FEB 2011 03:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: EY04446, EY019908, EY02520
- Retina Research Foundation (Houston, TX)
- Research to Prevent Blindness
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!