Age-related changes of the regeneration mode in the mouse peripheral olfactory system following olfactotoxic drug methimazole-induced damage
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 519, Issue 11, pages 2154–2174, 1 August 2011
How to Cite
Suzukawa, K., Kondo, K., Kanaya, K., Sakamoto, T., Watanabe, K., Ushio, M., Kaga, K. and Yamasoba, T. (2011), Age-related changes of the regeneration mode in the mouse peripheral olfactory system following olfactotoxic drug methimazole-induced damage. J. Comp. Neurol., 519: 2154–2174. doi: 10.1002/cne.22611
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 FEB 2011 11:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2010
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture. Grant Numbers: 21791599, 14770886, 16790987, 18799002, 21791598
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!