Complex neural architecture in the diploblastic larva of Clava multicornis (Hydrozoa, Cnidaria)
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 519, Issue 10, pages 1931–1951, 1 July 2011
How to Cite
Piraino, S., Zega, G., Di Benedetto, C., Leone, A., Dell'Anna, A., Pennati, R., Candia Carnevali, D., Schmid, V. and Reichert, H. (2011), Complex neural architecture in the diploblastic larva of Clava multicornis (Hydrozoa, Cnidaria). J. Comp. Neurol., 519: 1931–1951. doi: 10.1002/cne.22614
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 FEB 2011 11:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2010
- Italian Ministry for Research and Education. Grant Number: 2007-5WCPWM
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!