Axonal projections of medullary swallowing neurons in guinea pigs
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 519, Issue 11, pages 2193–2211, 1 August 2011
How to Cite
Sugiyama, Y., Shiba, K., Nakazawa, K., Suzuki, T., Umezaki, T., Ezure, K., Abo, N., Yoshihara, T. and Hisa, Y. (2011), Axonal projections of medullary swallowing neurons in guinea pigs. J. Comp. Neurol., 519: 2193–2211. doi: 10.1002/cne.22624
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAR 2011 01:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2010
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C). Grant Number: 20592010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!