Localization of cerebellin-2 in late embryonic chicken brain: Implications for a role in synapse formation and for brain evolution
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 519, Issue 11, pages 2225–2251, 1 August 2011
How to Cite
Reiner, A., Yang, M., Cagle, M. C. and Honig, M. G. (2011), Localization of cerebellin-2 in late embryonic chicken brain: Implications for a role in synapse formation and for brain evolution. J. Comp. Neurol., 519: 2225–2251. doi: 10.1002/cne.22626
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAR 2011 01:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS-57722, NS-34404
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!