The first two authors contributed equally.
Localization of Cadm2a and Cadm3 proteins during development of the zebrafish nervous system
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 519, Issue 11, pages 2252–2270, 1 August 2011
How to Cite
Hunter, P. R., Nikolaou, N., Odermatt, B., Williams, P. R., Drescher, U. and Meyer, M. P. (2011), Localization of Cadm2a and Cadm3 proteins during development of the zebrafish nervous system. J. Comp. Neurol., 519: 2252–2270. doi: 10.1002/cne.22627
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAR 2011 01:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2010
- Career Development Award. Grant Number: G0600107
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!