Paternal experience suppresses adult neurogenesis without altering hippocampal function in Peromyscus californicus
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 519, Issue 11, pages 2271–2281, 1 August 2011
How to Cite
Glasper, E. R., Kozorovitskiy, Y., Pavlic, A. and Gould, E. (2011), Paternal experience suppresses adult neurogenesis without altering hippocampal function in Peromyscus californicus. J. Comp. Neurol., 519: 2271–2281. doi: 10.1002/cne.22628
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAR 2011 01:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2010
- ERG. Grant Number: F32 AG033461
- UNCF•Merck Postdoctoral Science Research Fellowship
- EG. Grant Number: 5 RO1 MH0597405
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!