Differential regulation of the expression of neurotrophin receptors in rat extraocular motoneurons after lesion
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 519, Issue 12, pages 2335–2352, 15 August 2011
How to Cite
Morcuende, S., Matarredona, E. R., Benítez-Temiño, B., Muñoz-Hernández, R., Pastor, Á. M. and de la Cruz, R. R. (2011), Differential regulation of the expression of neurotrophin receptors in rat extraocular motoneurons after lesion. J. Comp. Neurol., 519: 2335–2352. doi: 10.1002/cne.22630
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAR 2011 01:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2010
- Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología, Fondo Europeo de Desarrollo Regional (MYCT-FEDER); Grant numbers: BFI2006-08414 and BFU2009-07121
- Junta de Andalucía; Grant numbers: CVI-4617 and CVI-6053. Grant Number: P09-CVI-4617
- Fundación Eugenio Rodríguez Pascual
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!