The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
CaMKII is differentially localized in synaptic regions of kenyon cells within the mushroom bodies of the honeybee brain
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 519, Issue 18, pages 3700–3712, 15 December 2011
How to Cite
Pasch, E., Muenz, T. S. and Rössler, W. (2011), CaMKII is differentially localized in synaptic regions of kenyon cells within the mushroom bodies of the honeybee brain. J. Comp. Neurol., 519: 3700–3712. doi: 10.1002/cne.22683
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUN 2011 09:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2011
- HFSP. Grant Numbers: RGP42/2007, SFB 554 A8, SPP 1392
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!