Morphology of superior colliculus- and middle temporal area-projecting neurons in primate primary visual cortex
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 1, pages 52–80, 1 January 2012
How to Cite
Nhan, H. L. and Callaway, E. M. (2012), Morphology of superior colliculus- and middle temporal area-projecting neurons in primate primary visual cortex. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 52–80. doi: 10.1002/cne.22685
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUN 2011 09:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: EY010742
- National Science Foundation Graduate Fellowship
- H.A. and Mary K. Chapman Charitable Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!