Requirement for the paired-like homeodomain transcription factor VSX1 in type 3a mouse retinal bipolar cell terminal differentiation
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 1, pages 117–129, 1 January 2012
How to Cite
Shi, Z., Jervis, D., Nickerson, P. E.B. and Chow, R. L. (2012), Requirement for the paired-like homeodomain transcription factor VSX1 in type 3a mouse retinal bipolar cell terminal differentiation. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 117–129. doi: 10.1002/cne.22697
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUN 2011 10:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2010
- Foundation Fighting Blindness, Canada
- Canadian Institutes or Health Research. Grant Number: MOP 88471
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!