Selective localization of collybistin at a subset of inhibitory synapses in brain circuits
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 1, pages 130–141, 1 January 2012
How to Cite
Patrizi, A., Viltono, L., Frola, E., Harvey, K., Harvey, R. J. and Sassoè-Pognetto, M. (2012), Selective localization of collybistin at a subset of inhibitory synapses in brain circuits. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 130–141. doi: 10.1002/cne.22702
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUN 2011 08:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2011
- Compagnia di San Paolo (2007), Regione Piemonte. Grant Number: Ricerca Sanitaria Finalizzata 2008 and 2008/bis
- Medical Research Council. Grant Number: G0501258
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!