Peripheral nerve graft with immunosuppression modifies gene expression in axotomized CNS neurons
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 519, Issue 17, pages 3433–3455, 1 December 2011
How to Cite
Murray, M., Santi, L., Monaghan, R., Houle, J. D. and Barr, G. A. (2011), Peripheral nerve graft with immunosuppression modifies gene expression in axotomized CNS neurons. J. Comp. Neurol., 519: 3433–3455. doi: 10.1002/cne.22714
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUL 2011 10:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2011
- New York State Spinal Cord Research. Grant Number: C020927
- The Shrine Hospital for Children, Philadelphia; Grant number: 8580
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!