Kisspeptin neurons co-express met-enkephalin and galanin in the rostral periventricular region of the female mouse hypothalamus
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 519, Issue 17, pages 3456–3469, 1 December 2011
How to Cite
Porteous, R., Petersen, S. L., Yeo, S. H., Bhattarai, J. P., Ciofi, P., D'anglemont de Tassigny, X., Colledge, W. H., Caraty, A. and Herbison, A. E. (2011), Kisspeptin neurons co-express met-enkephalin and galanin in the rostral periventricular region of the female mouse hypothalamus. J. Comp. Neurol., 519: 3456–3469. doi: 10.1002/cne.22716
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUL 2011 11:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HD027305 (to S.L.P.)
- Health Research Council of New Zealand
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!