Characterization of last-order premotor interneurons by transneuronal tracing with rabies virus in the neonatal mouse spinal cord
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 519, Issue 17, pages 3470–3487, 1 December 2011
How to Cite
Coulon, P., Bras, H. and Vinay, L. (2011), Characterization of last-order premotor interneurons by transneuronal tracing with rabies virus in the neonatal mouse spinal cord. J. Comp. Neurol., 519: 3470–3487. doi: 10.1002/cne.22717
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUL 2011 11:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2010
- Institut Fédératif de Recherche (IFR) Sciences du cerveau et de la cognition
- Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale (INSERM) (to H.B.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!