The last two authors share senior authorship.
Differential gene expression in the axotomized facial motor nucleus of presymptomatic SOD1 mice
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 519, Issue 17, pages 3488–3506, 1 December 2011
How to Cite
Mesnard, N. A., Sanders, V. M. and Jones, K. J. (2011), Differential gene expression in the axotomized facial motor nucleus of presymptomatic SOD1 mice. J. Comp. Neurol., 519: 3488–3506. doi: 10.1002/cne.22718
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUL 2011 11:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2010
- the Les Turner Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Foundation (to N.A.M. and K.J.J.)
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS40433 (to K.J.J. and V.M.S.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!