Migration of neuronal precursors from the telencephalic ventricular zone into the olfactory bulb in adult zebrafish
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 519, Issue 17, pages 3549–3565, 1 December 2011
How to Cite
Kishimoto, N., Alfaro-Cervello, C., Shimizu, K., Asakawa, K., Urasaki, A., Nonaka, S., Kawakami, K., Garcia-Verdugo, J. M. and Sawamoto, K. (2011), Migration of neuronal precursors from the telencephalic ventricular zone into the olfactory bulb in adult zebrafish. J. Comp. Neurol., 519: 3549–3565. doi: 10.1002/cne.22722
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUL 2011 11:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2011
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) (to K.S.)
- Funding Program for Next Generation World-Leading Researchers from JSPS (to K.S.); Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas-Molecular Brain Science from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (to K.S.)
- Uehara Memorial Foundation (to K.S.)
- International Human Frontier Science Program Organization (to K.S.)
- Center for Human Metabolomic Systems Biology, Keio University Global COE Program (to K.S., N.K.)
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C) (to N.K.)
- National BioResource Project from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (to K.K.)
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: SAF-2008-01274 (to J.M.G.-V.); Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Red de Terapia Celular, RD06/0010/0022
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!