Histamine receptors of cones and horizontal cells in Old World monkey retinas
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 3, pages 528–543, 15 February 2012
How to Cite
Vila, A., Satoh, H., Rangel, C., Mills, S. L., Hoshi, H., O'Brien, J., Marshak, D. R., Macleish, P. R. and Marshak, D. W. (2012), Histamine receptors of cones and horizontal cells in Old World monkey retinas. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 528–543. doi: 10.1002/cne.22731
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUL 2011 10:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2010
- National Eye Institute. Grant Numbers: EY06472, EY012857, core grant EY10608
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!