Reelin demarcates a subset of pre-Bötzinger complex neurons in adult rat
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 3, pages 606–619, 15 February 2012
How to Cite
Tan, W., Sherman, D., Turesson, J., Shao, X. M., Janczewski, W. A. and Feldman, J. L. (2012), Reelin demarcates a subset of pre-Bötzinger complex neurons in adult rat. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 606–619. doi: 10.1002/cne.22753
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 AUG 2011 09:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HL40959
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!