Heterogeneity in dendritic morphology of moth antennal lobe projection neurons
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 519, Issue 17, pages 3367–3386, 1 December 2011
How to Cite
Namiki, S. and Kanzaki, R. (2011), Heterogeneity in dendritic morphology of moth antennal lobe projection neurons. J. Comp. Neurol., 519: 3367–3386. doi: 10.1002/cne.22754
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 AUG 2011 09:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2010
- Research and Development of the Next-Generation Integrated Simulation of Living Matter, part of the Development and Use of the Next-Generation Supercomputer Project
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT). Grant Number: 18370028
- Japan Science Society
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|CNE_22754_sm_suppfig.tif||11057K||Supporting Figure 1 Measurements of neurite volume distribution are stable in different orientations. Neurite volume distributions were calculated along the long axis of glomeruli (black) for the main analysis, and along axes at different angles (± 15°; green and magenta, respectively). The data correspond to the projection neurons shown in Fig. 3A-I.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.