FoxP2 expression in the cerebellum and inferior olive: Development of the transverse stripe-shaped expression pattern in the mouse cerebellar cortex
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 3, pages 656–677, 15 February 2012
How to Cite
Fujita, H. and Sugihara, I. (2012), FoxP2 expression in the cerebellum and inferior olive: Development of the transverse stripe-shaped expression pattern in the mouse cerebellar cortex. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 656–677. doi: 10.1002/cne.22760
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2011 02:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2011
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: 23.5291, 20300137
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (Research Fellowship to H.F.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!