Development of γ-aminobutyric acid-, glycine-, and glutamate-immunopositive boutons on rat jaw-opening motoneurons
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 6, pages 1212–1226, 15 April 2012
How to Cite
Paik, S. K., Kwak, W. K., Bae, J. Y., Na, Y. K., Park, S. Y., Yi, H. W., Ahn, D. K., Ottersen, O. P., Yoshida, A. and Bae, Y. C. (2012), Development of γ-aminobutyric acid-, glycine-, and glutamate-immunopositive boutons on rat jaw-opening motoneurons. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 1212–1226. doi: 10.1002/cne.22771
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2011 01:42PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2011
- Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2010-0029460
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!