Cone outer segment extracellular matrix as binding domain for interphotoreceptor retinoid-binding protein
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 4, pages 756–769, 1 March 2012
How to Cite
Garlipp, M. A., Nowak, K. R. and Gonzalez-Fernandez, F. (2012), Cone outer segment extracellular matrix as binding domain for interphotoreceptor retinoid-binding protein. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 756–769. doi: 10.1002/cne.22773
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2011 01:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 EY09412
- Merit Review Award. Grant Number: I01BX007080
- Biomedical Laboratory Research and Development Service of the Veterans Affairs Office of Research and Development
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R24 EY 016662
- Research to Prevent Blindness to the Department of Ophthalmology at SUNY at Buffalo
- Ira Gile Ross and Elizabeth Pierce Olmsted Ross Endowed Chair in Ophthalmic Pathology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!