Photoreceptor types, visual pigments, and topographic specializations in the retinas of hydrophiid sea snakes
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 6, pages 1246–1261, 15 April 2012
How to Cite
Hart, N. S., Coimbra, J. P., Collin, S. P. and Westhoff, G. (2012), Photoreceptor types, visual pigments, and topographic specializations in the retinas of hydrophiid sea snakes. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 1246–1261. doi: 10.1002/cne.22784
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 OCT 2011 12:34PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2011
- Australian Research Council Discovery Grant and QEII Fellowship. Grant Number: DP0558681
- IPRS/UQILAS at UQ and an SIRF/UIS at UWA
- Feodor-Lynen program of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!