Astrocyte-secreted factors modulate the developmental distribution of inhibitory synapses in nucleus laminaris of the avian auditory brainstem
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 6, pages 1262–1277, 15 April 2012
How to Cite
Korn, M. J., Koppel, S. J., Li, L. H., Mehta, D., Mehta, S. B., Seidl, A. H. and Cramer, K. S. (2012), Astrocyte-secreted factors modulate the developmental distribution of inhibitory synapses in nucleus laminaris of the avian auditory brainstem. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 1262–1277. doi: 10.1002/cne.22786
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 OCT 2011 12:44PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2011
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: NIH R01DC010796, NIH P30DC008369
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: NSF IOB-0642346
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!