The astrocytic lineage marker calmodulin-regulated spectrin-associated protein 1 (Camsap1): Phenotypic heterogeneity of newly born Camsap1-expressing cells in injured mouse brain
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 6, pages 1301–1317, 15 April 2012
How to Cite
Yoshioka, N., Asou, H., Hisanaga, S.-I. and Kawano, H. (2012), The astrocytic lineage marker calmodulin-regulated spectrin-associated protein 1 (Camsap1): Phenotypic heterogeneity of newly born Camsap1-expressing cells in injured mouse brain. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 1301–1317. doi: 10.1002/cne.22788
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 OCT 2011 01:07PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2011
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture of Japan. Grant Number: 23500422
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!