This article is dedicated to Emilio Celio (1927–2011), the founder of Swant.
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 4, pages 798–815, 1 March 2012
How to Cite
Mészár, Z., Girard, F., Saper, C. B. and Celio, M. R. (2012), The lateral hypothalamic parvalbumin-immunoreactive (PV1) nucleus in rodents. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 798–815. doi: 10.1002/cne.22789
Marco R. Celio spent sabbatical leaves at Harvard Medical School in 1997 and 2008.
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 OCT 2011 01:09PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2011
- Canton of Fribourg
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 3100A0-113524
- Novartis Foundation
- U.S. Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: NS33987, NS072337
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!