Aging reduces total neuron number in the dorsal component of the rodent prefrontal cortex
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 6, pages 1318–1326, 15 April 2012
How to Cite
Stranahan, A. M., Jiam, N. T., Spiegel, A. M. and Gallagher, M. (2012), Aging reduces total neuron number in the dorsal component of the rodent prefrontal cortex. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 1318–1326. doi: 10.1002/cne.22790
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 OCT 2011 01:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2011
- National Institutes of Health National Research Service Award. Grant Number: F32AG03481801
- Ford Foundation/National Research Council
- Provost's Undergraduate Research Award, Johns Hopkins University
- program project grant, Johns Hopkins University. Grant Number: P01AG009973-18
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!