Development and distribution of neuronal cilia in mouse neocortex
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 4, pages 848–873, 1 March 2012
How to Cite
Arellano, J. I., Guadiana, S. M., Breunig, J. J., Rakic, P. and Sarkisian, M. R. (2012), Development and distribution of neuronal cilia in mouse neocortex. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 848–873. doi: 10.1002/cne.22793
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 OCT 2011 01:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DA02399
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: NS038296-09
- Kavli Institute for Neuroscience
- McKnight Brain Research Foundation and the Evelyn F. and William L. McKnight Brain Institute at the University of Florida
- Connecticut Stem Cell Research Grants Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!