Development and distribution of neuronal cilia in mouse neocortex
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 4, pages 848–873, 1 March 2012
How to Cite
Arellano, J. I., Guadiana, S. M., Breunig, J. J., Rakic, P. and Sarkisian, M. R. (2012), Development and distribution of neuronal cilia in mouse neocortex. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 848–873. doi: 10.1002/cne.22793
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 OCT 2011 01:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DA02399
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: NS038296-09
- Kavli Institute for Neuroscience
- McKnight Brain Research Foundation and the Evelyn F. and William L. McKnight Brain Institute at the University of Florida
- Connecticut Stem Cell Research Grants Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!