Increasing heterogeneity in the organization of synaptic inputs of mature olfactory bulb neurons generated in newborn rats
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 6, pages 1327–1338, 15 April 2012
How to Cite
Kelsch, W., Sim, S. and Lois, C. (2012), Increasing heterogeneity in the organization of synaptic inputs of mature olfactory bulb neurons generated in newborn rats. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 1327–1338. doi: 10.1002/cne.22799
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 NOV 2011 09:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2011
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: 5-R01-DC008870-04
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: KE1661/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!