The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Comparative analysis of type II classic cadherin mRNA distribution patterns in the developing and adult mouse somatosensory cortex and hippocampus suggests significant functional redundancy
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 7, pages 1387–1405, 1 May 2012
How to Cite
Lefkovics, K., Mayer, M., Bercsényi, K., Szabó, G. and Lele, Z. (2012), Comparative analysis of type II classic cadherin mRNA distribution patterns in the developing and adult mouse somatosensory cortex and hippocampus suggests significant functional redundancy. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 1387–1405. doi: 10.1002/cne.22801
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 NOV 2011 09:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2011
- Országos Tudományos Kutatási Alap (OTKA). Grant Number: 61877
- Egészségügyi Tudományos Tanáca (ETT). Grant Number: 509/2006
- Bolyai fellow of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences during the course of this work
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!