Onecut transcription factors are required for the second phase of development of the A13 dopaminergic nucleus in the mouse
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 7, pages 1424–1441, 1 May 2012
How to Cite
Espana, A. and Clotman, F. (2012), Onecut transcription factors are required for the second phase of development of the A13 dopaminergic nucleus in the mouse. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 1424–1441. doi: 10.1002/cne.22803
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 NOV 2011 09:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2011
- “Fonds spéciaux de recherche” (FSR) of the Université catholique de Louvain
- Fonds de la Recherche Scientifique (FNRS)
- Belgium (including a Crédit au chercheur #1.5.085.10.F)
- Fonds de soutien Marguerite-Marie Delacroix (PhD grant)
- F.R.S.-FNRS (F.C., Research Associate)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!