Bilateral connectivity in the brainstem respiratory networks of lampreys
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 7, pages 1442–1456, 1 May 2012
How to Cite
Gariépy, J.-F., Missaghi, K., Chartré, S., Robert, M., Auclair, F. and Dubuc, R. (2012), Bilateral connectivity in the brainstem respiratory networks of lampreys. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 1442–1456. doi: 10.1002/cne.22804
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 NOV 2011 09:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2011
- the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC). Grant Number: 217435
- the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR). Grant Number: 15129
- the Great Lake Fisheries Commission (GLFC). Grant Number: 8400272
- the Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Québec (FRSQ). Grant Number: 5249
- the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR). Grant Number: 84765
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!