Auditory thalamic reticular nucleus of the rat: Anatomical nodes for modulation of auditory and cross-modal sensory processing in the loop connectivity between the cortex and thalamus
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 7, pages 1457–1480, 1 May 2012
How to Cite
Kimura, A., Yokoi, I., Imbe, H., Donishi, T. and Kaneoke, Y. (2012), Auditory thalamic reticular nucleus of the rat: Anatomical nodes for modulation of auditory and cross-modal sensory processing in the loop connectivity between the cortex and thalamus. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 1457–1480. doi: 10.1002/cne.22805
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 NOV 2011 09:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2011
- the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C) 23500397
- Wakayama Medical University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!