Tonotopic organization of the superior olivary nucleus in the chicken auditory brainstem
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 7, pages 1493–1508, 1 May 2012
How to Cite
Tabor, K. M., Coleman, W. L., Rubel, E. W. and Burger, R. M. (2012), Tonotopic organization of the superior olivary nucleus in the chicken auditory brainstem. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 1493–1508. doi: 10.1002/cne.22807
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 NOV 2011 09:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2011
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DC008989, DC03829, DC04661, T32 DC005361
- University of Washington
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!