Higher brain centers for social tasks in worker ants, Camponotus japonicus
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 7, pages 1584–1598, 1 May 2012
How to Cite
Nishikawa, M., Watanabe, H. and Yokohari, F. (2012), Higher brain centers for social tasks in worker ants, Camponotus japonicus. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 1584–1598. doi: 10.1002/cne.23001
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 NOV 2011 09:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2011
- Central Research Institute of Fukuoka University. Grant Number: 096001
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science for Young Scientists. Grant Number: 22-204
- Ministry of Education, Science, Technology, Sports and Culture of Japan. Grant Number: 22570080
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!