Neuronal clustering and fasciculation phenotype in Dscam- and Bax-deficient mouse retinas
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 7, pages 1349–1364, 1 May 2012
How to Cite
Keeley, P. W., Sliff, B. J., Lee, S. C.S., Fuerst, P. G., Burgess, R. W., Eglen, S. J. and Reese, B. E. (2012), Neuronal clustering and fasciculation phenotype in Dscam- and Bax-deficient mouse retinas. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 1349–1364. doi: 10.1002/cne.23033
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 DEC 2011 09:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: EY-011087, EY-019968, RR-022585, EY-018605
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DGE-0707430
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia. Grant Number: 567031
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!