Physiological and anatomical evidence for an inhibitory trigemino-oculomotor pathway in the cat
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 10, pages 2218–2240, 1 July 2012
How to Cite
May, P. J., Vidal, P.-P., Baker, H. and Baker, R. (2012), Physiological and anatomical evidence for an inhibitory trigemino-oculomotor pathway in the cat. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 2218–2240. doi: 10.1002/cne.23039
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JAN 2012 07:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2011
- National Eye Institute (NEI). Grant Numbers: EY05689, EY09762, EY014263
- Benign Essential Blepharospasm Research Foundation
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: 13742 (to R.B.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!