Lack of early pattern stimulation prevents normal development of the alpha (Y) retinal ganglion cell population in the cat
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 11, pages 2414–2429, 1 August 2012
How to Cite
Burnat, K., Van Der Gucht, E., Waleszczyk, W. J., Kossut, M. and Arckens, L. (2012), Lack of early pattern stimulation prevents normal development of the alpha (Y) retinal ganglion cell population in the cat. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 2414–2429. doi: 10.1002/cne.23045
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JAN 2012 07:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2010
- Research Council of the K.U. Leuven. Grant Number: OT 09/022
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: N401 041032/1002
- NATO Science Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!