Amygdala afferents monosynaptically innervate corticospinal neurons in rat medial prefrontal cortex
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 11, pages 2440–2458, 1 August 2012
How to Cite
Gabbott, P., Warner, T.-A., Brown, J., Salway, P., Gabbott, T. and Busby, S. (2012), Amygdala afferents monosynaptically innervate corticospinal neurons in rat medial prefrontal cortex. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 2440–2458. doi: 10.1002/cne.23047
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JAN 2012 05:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2011
- The Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: 047314/96/Z/WRE/MB
- Beit Memorial Fund, Medical Research Council (MRC, UK). Grant Number: G9312936N
- The Research Committee of The Open University, Milton Keynes
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!