Cytoarchitecture, areas, and neuron numbers of the Etruscan Shrew cortex
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 11, pages 2512–2530, 1 August 2012
How to Cite
Naumann, R.K., Anjum, F., Roth-Alpermann, C. and Brecht, M. (2012), Cytoarchitecture, areas, and neuron numbers of the Etruscan Shrew cortex. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 2512–2530. doi: 10.1002/cne.23053
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2012 06:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2011
- Bernstein Center for Computational Neuroscience (BMBF), Humboldt University of Berlin
- SFB 665
- a Neurocure stipend
- FP7 Biotact EU grant
- European Research Council Neuro-behavior
- Jung-Stiftung für Wissenschaft und Forschung
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!