Organizational motifs for ground squirrel cone bipolar cells
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 13, pages 2864–2887, 1 September 2012
How to Cite
Light, A. C., Zhu, Y., Shi, J., Saszik, S., Lindstrom, S., Davidson, L., Li, X., Chiodo, V. A., Hauswirth, W. W., Li, W. and DeVries, S. H. (2012), Organizational motifs for ground squirrel cone bipolar cells. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 2864–2887. doi: 10.1002/cne.23068
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 FEB 2012 01:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01EY018204, R01EY012141, R01EY11123, P30EY021721
- Research to Prevent Blindness
- Macular Vision Research Foundation
- Foundation Fighting Blindness
- Eldon Family Foundation
- Vision for Children
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!