Neuropil distribution in the cerebral cortex differs between humans and chimpanzees
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 13, pages 2917–2929, 1 September 2012
How to Cite
Spocter, M. A., Hopkins, W. D., Barks, S. K., Bianchi, S., Hehmeyer, A. E., Anderson, S. M., Stimpson, C. D., Fobbs, A. J., Hof, P. R. and Sherwood, C. C. (2012), Neuropil distribution in the cerebral cortex differs between humans and chimpanzees. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 2917–2929. doi: 10.1002/cne.23074
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 FEB 2012 05:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BCS-0515484, BCS-0549117, BCS-0824531, DGE-0801634
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS42867, RR00165
- James S. McDonnell Foundation. Grant Number: 22002078 and 220020293
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!