These authors contributed equally to the study.
Distribution and functional organization of glomeruli in the olfactory bulbs of zebrafish (Danio rerio)
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 11, pages 2317–2339, 1 August 2012
How to Cite
Braubach, O. R., Fine, A. and Croll, R. P. (2012), Distribution and functional organization of glomeruli in the olfactory bulbs of zebrafish (Danio rerio). J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 2317–2339. doi: 10.1002/cne.23075
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 FEB 2012 08:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada Discovery Grants. Grant Numbers: RGPIN170421, 38863
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research Operating Grant. Grant Number: MOP49489
- Nova Scotia Health Research Foundation. Grant Number: Predoctoral Fellowship MED-SRA-2006-5242
- World Class Institute (WCI)/National Research Foundation of Korea (KRF). Grant Number: WCI 2009-003
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: DC005259-39
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|CNE_23075_sm_suppinfofig1.tif||10598K||Supporting Figure 1: Maximum intensity confocal projections of different olfactory bulb surfaces labeled with different antibody combinations (as indicated). Detailed legends for A, B, C, D are provided in Figures 3, 5, 7 and 9, respectively.|
|CNE_23075_sm_suppinfofig2.tif||7608K||Supporting Figure 2: Partial confocal projections of the ventral olfactory bulb labeled with a combination of anti-KLH and anti-calretinin antibodies. A detailed legend for the images in this Figure is provided in Figure 6.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.