Visual inputs to the mushroom body calyces of the whirligig beetle Dineutus sublineatus: Modality switching in an insect
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 12, pages 2562–2574, 15 August 2012
How to Cite
Lin, C. and Strausfeld, N. J. (2012), Visual inputs to the mushroom body calyces of the whirligig beetle Dineutus sublineatus: Modality switching in an insect. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 2562–2574. doi: 10.1002/cne.23092
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2012 02:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2011
- University of Arizona Regents' Fund
- University of Arizona's Center for Insect Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!