Characterization of cell proliferation throughout the brain of the African cichlid fish Astatotilapia burtoni and its regulation by social status
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 15, pages 3471–3491, 15 October 2012
How to Cite
Maruska, K. P., Carpenter, R. E. and Fernald, R. D. (2012), Characterization of cell proliferation throughout the brain of the African cichlid fish Astatotilapia burtoni and its regulation by social status. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 3471–3491. doi: 10.1002/cne.23100
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2012 01:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: F32NS061431, F32HD063234, NS034950
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IOS-0923588
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!