Biciliated ependymal cell proliferation contributes to spinal cord growth
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 15, pages 3528–3552, 15 October 2012
How to Cite
Alfaro-Cervello, C., Soriano-Navarro, M., Mirzadeh, Z., Alvarez-Buylla, A. and Garcia-Verdugo, J. M. (2012), Biciliated ependymal cell proliferation contributes to spinal cord growth. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 3528–3552. doi: 10.1002/cne.23104
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2012 09:59PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2011
- the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: SAF-2008-01274, AP-2004-2261
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Red de Terapia Celular. Grant Number: RD06/0010/0022
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HD32116, NS28478
- the John G. Bowes Research Fund
- the Sandler Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!